Thursday, August 1, 2013

Followup, an End of Two Years and a Start of Some More

Nearly two and a half months ago, on the evening of May 24th, I once again was in Maryland. After two years serving in Montana for the Lord, I was done. And now I write something about it.

So what will become of this blog? I will continue to write, and post, and whatever I desire. If you are a stranger, stay a while and listen if you care but I do not write for you. If you are family or friend, you can likely learn what you're curious, but I guess I'm not really writing for you, either. I'll continue writing because I want to. I want to have a place to write my thoughts, and if I'm writing for a "public" audience than I'll be writing with more thought than if I were to solely keep a journal. So here I am, sending my voice into the Internet, one more blog talking into it.

Also, since I am not a full-time missionary and now the things I write, post, say, etc. are solely representing me, I will link things and quote people I didn't before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...