Saturday, October 29, 2011

Satan's Viruses, Introduction

I really enjoy computers, and I have definitely found the Internet to be a way to enhance my computer experience. The only problem with using the Internet is that there are frequently malicious pieces of software, or malware, designed to lower the quality of a computer or even to put them in some kind of harm's way. I was thinking the other day about Satan and the way he tries to get at us with temptations and then trap us with the effects of sin, and I suddenly realized that there are many similarities between computer viruses and the temptation to commit sin, and bam! Instant blog idea.

However, I started writing this "instant blog idea" and found that there were just too many similarities and that I could never include everything I wanted to and still write a post that was short enough to hold your attention. So I now am trying to split this idea into a series of posts, similar to what I did with thermite. Stay tuned for information on malware, why it gets written, what kinds there are, and what we can do about it. With every post there will be a piece of the analogy between malware and sin, and hopefully you'll leave this series more protected, mentally and spiritually, from the wiles of hackers as well as Satan.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...