Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What Am I Grateful For?

In a few days I (and many others) will be celebrating Thanksgiving, a time of family, food, and festivities. It is also a time that can be used for what its name sounds like: giving thanks. This idea is nothing new, but I'd like to embrace it for this week (and perhaps longer).


To kick off this week of thanks, I'd like to share a talk by President Eyring. Found in the embedded video, he talks about taking time to be grateful, and how the simple act of trying to find something to be grateful for allowed him to see blessings that he had already received. I know I especially like the idea of writing down the blessings he noticed; I am not great at remembering specifics. I can only imagine what things I might realize have been happening to me if I simply started writing them down. Now, this week I will be writing down those blessings, counting what I can find, and sharing with the Internet.

 

Now here's one thing I'm grateful for; an Internet that allows me and many others to interact so quickly, and currently share my testimony across the world! Think a little about what you are grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful clip. Thanks for pointing it out. I am thankful for amazing technology!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...