Saturday, August 20, 2011

Challenge

This blog post as I write.
Blogs are a challenge. Writing, even before throwing a blog into the mix, can be challenging. It involves coming up with ideas, editing them into a readable format, and going through the time and skill it takes to turn the ideas into text. Then comes blogs, with the necessary pressure of writing something for potentially everybody on the Internet, be they dearest of friends or strangers with malignant intent. I don't mean to simply complain; writing this blog is requiring skills and thoughts that I have never used before, and so I write without the full amount of confidence I would like. However, I know a few things that make this easier. I know the truth of the message I share. I know how it can help your life. I know what it's like to read something online. I know that you are at the potential beginning of wonderful things to come.

I now submit a challenge to you: read the Book of Mormon (it's free!). I can't make you do it, but I can tell you that if I am writing a blog, you can do the simple thing and read a book with the hope to learn something new and true. If you truly desire for a better understanding of things or how you can have more happiness in your life, you will find what you are looking for in this book. I know that the message I share is true, has blessed my life, will bless yours if you allow it, and all you need to do to know for yourself the same thing is to start by reading the Book of Mormon.

1 comment:

  1. I just realized this morning that through your blogs, the influence of your mission will continue through years to come. New readers will find them. Makes blogs pretty important.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...